For your convenience, if you need to drop off payments or documents you may use the NEW MAROON Drop Box located on the sidewalk of the Main Entrance to the Courthouse and also a drop box located on the West Side doors of the Courthouse. Please place payments/documents in a sealed envelope with your name and what office your payment/documents is going to.
County Government and Officials
Our Board of County Commissioners, allows the Paulding County Government provide services to Paulding County towns and residents. This site links you to the county’s programs, services, and departments.
Our Elected Officials work together for the county of Paulding Co. This includes a county auditor, clerk of courts, commissioners, common pleas, engineer, municipal judge, probate/juvenile, prosecutor, recorder, sheriff, and treasurer.
We offer a wide variety of services from animal shelters and economic development to emergency management and veteran services. Please review our services area at the top of the page for more information.
Wellnet creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Paulding County Board of Commissioners.
For the link to the Machine-Readable Files, please go to www.wellnet.com
West Bend News
- Hornish speaks to Kiwanis CLUB MEETING
- AUCTIONS Coming Soon
- Women of Worship at Branch Fellowship Church: April 1st
- No Compromise! MYSTERY Dinner Theater coming to Antwerp!
- Larry Gene Copsey
- Paulding science olympiad teams compete in Columbus
- HELP WANTED! Area Jobs are Available
- Hall honored recently at Payne Fire Department
- This week on PCBW: Greg Bostleman of NASG
- Oakwood Library Assoc. Hosts Delicious Event!