For your convenience, if you need to drop off payments or documents you may use the NEW MAROON Drop Box located on the sidewalk of the Main Entrance to the Courthouse and also a drop box located on the West Side doors of the Courthouse. Please place payments/documents in a sealed envelope with your name and what office your payment/documents is going to.
County Government and Officials
Our Board of County Commissioners, allows the Paulding County Government provide services to Paulding County towns and residents. This site links you to the county’s programs, services, and departments.
Our Elected Officials work together for the county of Paulding Co. This includes a county auditor, clerk of courts, commissioners, common pleas, engineer, municipal judge, probate/juvenile, prosecutor, recorder, sheriff, and treasurer.
We offer a wide variety of services from animal shelters and economic development to emergency management and veteran services. Please review our services area at the top of the page for more information.
Wellnet creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Paulding County Board of Commissioners.
For the link to the Machine-Readable Files, please go to www.wellnet.com
West Bend News
- Habitat For Humanity Golf Outing Sponsors
- Mother’s Tea at Ann’s Bright Beginnings
- Paulding County Hospital Auxiliary Makes a Donation to Hospital
- KIDZ Summer Camp Present “The Rainbow Fish Musical” @ The Huber
- Cast of Finding Nemo Jr Announced
- TechCred Available to Upskill Local Workforce
- Vietnam Veteran Groups Hold Memorial Ceremony at Flag Plaza
- Memorial Day Ceremony in Antwerp
- This week on PCBW: Jessica Sattler
- Welcome to the 2023 Paulding County 4-H Fair!
- Raiders Close their Bid to State in Regional Semifinal game
- Ricker to Attend Ivy Tech
- Handerson Represents Woodlan at State Meet
- Howard R. Oskey
- Military History in Paulding County